1. Initial acceptance of a text, as confirmed by the Editorial Board, will be notified to the author(s) by the Editorial Secretary.
2. Once accepted by the Board, the text will be evaluated by two anonymous reviewers. The names of the reviewers are unknown to the author(s) and the names of the author(s) remain unknown to the reviewers (the double-blind review process). Otherwise, reviewers sign a statement [Reviewer Statement] to the effect that no conflict of interests (understood as direct personal relations, professional relations or direct academic cooperation in the period of two years prior to the submission of the text) exists between the reviewer and the author(s) of the text.
3. Criteria for qualification or rejection of publications are available in a Review Form.
4. For each text, two external reviewers are selected who:
- are affiliated with a different institution to that of the author(s)
- are NOT members of the Editorial Board of the EEJTR
- guarantee the quality of the review by possessing at least a doctoral degree in the field and a recognized scientific record.
5. At least one of the reviewers will be affiliated with a foreign institution (based in a country other than Poland).
6. The review process ends with an explicit conclusion proposing:
- to accept the text for publication as written
- to accept the text for publication subject to the inclusion of revisions suggested by the Reviewer
- to reject the text.
7. Reviewers are required to follow the confidentiality principle in handling submitted texts and are not permitted to use or to pass-on any information gathered from the review process prior to the text’s publication.
8. The reviewers comments are sent to the author(s) of the text. If the review suggests revisions, the author(s) must respond to them within two weeks.
9. If the author(s) disagree with the reviewers’ suggestions such response may be submitted by way of an argued statement addressed to the Editorial Board within the same two-week time frame.
10. A Text which receives two positive reviews will be published.
11. The decision on publication of the text is taken by the Editorial Board, after considering the reviews, author(s)’ response and version of the text inclusive of suggested revisions.
Each reviewer is required to complete and submit a Review Form [Review Form].
List of Reviewers
(The list of reviewers who assess articles in a given year is published annually, in the final issue of the journal and on the internet website. The names of the reviewers of particular publications or journal's issues are not disclosed).
- Alina Goncharova, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Andrei Novikov, St. Petersburg University, Russia
- Brygida Kuźniak, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Cărăbaş Mihai Alin, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Chiara Cristofolini, University of Trento, Italy
- Felicia Rosioru, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Gildo Ch. Fuentes, Universidad Nacional Arturo Prat, Iquique, Chile
- Giulia Giusy Cusenza, University of Udine, Italy
- Ivana Grgurev, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Janusz Jaroszyński, University of Lublin (UMCS), Poland
- Karl Heinz Roth, Stiftung für Sozialgeschichte des 20. Jahrhunderts, Germany
- Katarzyna Antolak-Szymanski, SWPS, Poland
- Magdalena Bainczyk, Institute for Western Affairs, Poland
- Magdalena Kosińska, Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
- Marcin Sokołowski, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
- Mariya Riekkinen, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Massimiliano Delfino, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Monica Gheorghe, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania
- Oksana Kiriiak, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Orsola Razzolini, Universita di Milano, Italy
- Piotr Daranowski, University of Social Sciences, Lodz, Poland
- Rett Ludwikowski, Catholic University of America, USA
- Tadeusz Gadkowski, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
- Tetiana Stepanova, Odessa I.I. Mechnikov National University, Ukraine
- Zbigniew M. Doliwa-Klepacki, University of Business and Entrepreneurship in Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, Poland
- Agata Tyburska, Police Academy in Szczytno, Poland
- Alicja Korzeniecka Bondar, University of Bialystok, Poland
- Amanda O’Shea, University of Northampton, United Kingdom
- Anna Cox, University of Northampton, United Kingdom
- Charles Szymański, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Dušan V. Popović, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Elena Makrevska Disoska, Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
- Elena Shinkareva, Institute of Open Education in Arkhangelsk, Russia
- Elżbieta Karska, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Poland
- Filip Křepelka, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Francesco Magni, University of Bergamo, Italy
- James Hynes, Sam Houston State University, USA
- James Underwood, University of Northampton, United Kingdom
- Janis Pleps, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Jerzy Sarnecki, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Jurg Gerber, Sam Houston State University, USA
- Katerina Toshevska-Trpcevska, Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
- Lynette Jacobs, University of the Free State, South Africa
- Maciej Domański, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Natalia Povetkina, Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russia
- Ningfen Wang, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- Orsolya Szeibert, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Otilia Clipa, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania
- Paweł Kułak, European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
- Paweł Laidler, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Petr Vishnevskiy, National Research University “Higher School of Economics” in Moscow, Russia
- Rafał Poździk, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland
- Rett Ludwikowski, The Catholic University of America, USA
- Roza Valeeva, Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Sławomir Redo, Academic Council on the United Nations System, Austria
- Stanisław Palka, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Sviatlana Kroitor, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Belarus
- Tchon Li, Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
- Tomasz Dubowski, University of Bialystok, Poland
- Tructhanh Truong, Dong Nai University, Vietnam
- Winnie Pui, Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- Wioleta Danilewicz, University of Bialystok, Poland
- Wojciech Staszewski, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland