Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is written in English.
- The manuscript does not exceed 8 000 words (under no circumstances may it be longer than 10,000 words, inclusive of all notes and references).
- The manuscript consists of clearly distinguished elements: Forename, surname of the Author(s), Afiliation, Title of the text, Abstract, Keywords (3-8), Text, References.
- The submission contains the Author's title, ORCID (https://orcid.org/register), e-mail address and short personal footnote.
- The abstract consists of clearly distinguished sections: Objective(s), Method(s) of Research, Result(s), Conclusion(s).
- The list of references is arranged alphabetically and only includes works cited in the article.
- The Citations and References in the manuscript are presented in APA 7ed. style.
- The submission comprises files named: Author(s) Statement, FILE_1_Author(s)'s surname(s)_Year of submission (Word file), FILE_2_Author_Statement (scan in PDF file), FILE_3_ Author(s)'s surname(s)_Year of submission _Year of submission (Excel file) - optional.
Copyrigts & Open Access Policy
1. The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivs 4.0 Internacional License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). You can copy, use, distribute, transmit and publicly display, provided acknowledgment of the authorship, the url, and the journal, and not used for commercial purposes. For license details please see: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
2. The journal conserves the patrimonial rights (copyright) of the works published, and encourages and allows the reuse of the same under the license specified in point 1.
3. The journal allows authors to spread electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) the published version of his works, as it encourages its circulation and diffusion earliest and thus a possible increase in its citation and scope between the academic community.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.