– Vol. 2 no. 1 (2018)
Main theme: “Micro cosmos” in transnational relations. The case of Białowieża Forest.
The second volume of the EEJTR will be dedicated to the problems associated with the protection of Białowieża Forest, a national heritage, a declared international heritage, and an area of extreme historical and ecological interest.
- Wojciech Konaszczuk, The Case of „Białowieska” as a Universal Example of Cooperation Between Jews, Poles and Russians
- Robert Grzeszczak, Mateusz Muchel, Provisional Measures Against EU Member States in the light of the Białowieża Forest case
- Katarzyna Doliwa, On the Unity of Nature in the Context of Bialowieza Forest – A Philosophical Perspective
- Sławomir Redo, Criminological reflections on the Golden Rule and urban stewardship for safety
- Wioleta Hryniewicka-Filipkowska, Anna Drabarz, On the Bialowieza Forest at the scientific conference “International Law – Theory and Practice” and the Congress of International Law Departments. Vilnius (Lithuania), May 9-12, 2018